geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding j2g to site
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 23:15:02 GMT
Hi Erik, thanks very for reviewing. Sorry I didn't know that J2G has its own
unstable site. So, I'll change the wiki to point to the j2g/unstable site
instead of the eclipse/unstable site and change my build script to FTP the
latest trunk version to the j2g/unstable site every Sunday morning. That all
work for you ??

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell