geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:47:00 GMT
I think one reason is to make sure the latest plugin (which requires a
particular version of eclipse + WTP) supports different major releases
of geronimo in case people still want to use the older version or while
they migrate their projects from older versions of geronimo to the newer
versions.

Lin