geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:02:52 GMT
Hi Ted, I've been meaning to finish all the links from the "Devlopment Tools
site" since last week anyway (link below). So I'd like to get the initial
content established on them, and then feel free to update them as you like. I'm
not exactly sure who can update them though. Hernan can probably answer that for
us ??

---> http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

--
Thanks,