geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r584040 - /geronimo/server/branches/2.0.2/RELEASE_NOTES-2.0.2.txt
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:54:51 GMT

--- kevan@apache.org wrote:

> Author: kevan
> Date: Thu Oct 11 21:25:03 2007
> New Revision: 584040

> Log:
> Add RELEASE-NOTES for 2.0.2 release

>+To enable MEJB access, you will need to configure either an mejb-user
 or
>+mejb-admin group.

    The current deployment of MEJB allows read access to all the users
in the default "admin" group. If you would like the behavior (mejb-user
group) as you have described, we can make changes to the MEJB plan.
    To get read/write access an "mejb-admin" group must be created.
All users in this group will have R/W access.

>To enable read/write MEJB access to the 'system'
 user,
>+add the following to <geronimo_home>/var/security/groups.properties
 file:
>+
>>+mejb-admin=system

Thanks