geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft of 2.0.2 Performance Report
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:43:15 GMT
matt... just did an initial look. just a few comments for now...

- were there funcational/load issues with the daytrader 1.2 numbers that
were omitted?
- was really surprised by the slow down in the web container primitives
(probably has to do with the spec upgrade) and the jump in direct mode
performance
- thanks for the kudos in the acknowledgements
- yes, we need to tag 1.2 and 2.0 so we can start the next turn of the crank
on 2.X

chris