geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader - porting MarketSummaryInterval changes from 2.0 to 1.2 and preparing to release
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:34:59 GMT
ahh... come on matt... this is good discussion... we finally have people
thinking (and talking) about where we should or shouldn't take DayTrader in
the future. there hasn't been enough of that!

i think short term, the disclaimers serve the purpose. however, long term...
daytrader will lose it's relevance if it isn't updated to reflect how people
are using the technology.