geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader - porting MarketSummaryInterval changes from 2.0 to 1.2 and preparing to release
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:31:15 GMT
Actually, I'm suggesting we pull the web services out of DayTrader all
together and write another web services sample app. If DayTrader is truly
meant to be a "performance benchmark", why would you leave something in
there that is in clear violation of performance best practices. Doesn't
exactly send the right message if you ask me.