geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:57:25 GMT
Cool!

a few comments:

On the main page, I'd add a 2nd sentence at the top like: Currently,
the major tools are: , and have a list of hyper links to the eclipse
plugin and j2g sections on the page.

On the install page, add how to get the new server screen.  server
view, new->server, or file->new->server.

I think there are two manual options, with the preferred being to
download the updatesite.zip file.  Oh, I see that's not on the site.
Can we add it?

I think that warning can be cleaned up.  "either of these two options"?

Several "Unable to render embedded object:" messages on the plugin faq pages.

Ted Kirby