geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System Module descriptions
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:04:19 GMT
Cool!  I wrote a (cough, cough) perl script to generate wiki markup
for a table from the data in the configs/*/pom.xml files, and updated
the wiki page with it.  I then produced a merged table to compare
existing pom descriptions to the ones I had entered.  I'd like to get
further input, store updated descriptions in the pom.xml description
element, and then I think it makes sense to generate a page from the
pom.xml data.  There appear to be two attributes for each that would
be nice to capture in doc:  whether the module is initially started,
and whether it should *never* be started.  I wonder if any sort of
attribute could be added for capturing this in pom.xml?

Ted Kirby