geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:58:18 GMT
OK, thanks for the info.  It makes me feel better that I could not
find the pages in the wiki.  Perhaps some/all of the links to info
from the devtools web page should be to wiki pages.  It looks like J2G
does that, as well some of the old eclipse pages, like
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-faq.html.