geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:22:25 GMT
I think it's cool that one plugin supports all versions of Geronimo.
I think this can be quite helpful in migrating from one version of
Geronimo to the next.  I also understand Jarek's concern.  We may well
want to remove 1.2 from our build.  Can we add a build target that
only builds 2.0?  Maybe that's the default, and another target says
build all, or you can choose which server versions you want to include
in your build.

The 2.0 plugin provides a full WTP server adapter, one for each
Geronimo version.  The 1.0 plugin used a generic WTP server adapter.
I don't know if both may coexist in one eclipse installation.

Ted Kirby