geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to build j2g?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:59:19 GMT
I haven't tried j2g recently, but I've been having issues building the
eclipse plugin.  These seem to have been related to some eclipse
artifact download changes as they moved to WTP 2.0.1 GA.  eclipse
3.3.1 is now GA as well.  Tim checked in
eclipse-plugin/trunk/eclipse/build.xml recently to move to the GA
levels.  It seems that now that 3.3.1 is GA, we should move to it from
any RC levels.