geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring build for flexible server
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:30:46 GMT
On Oct 29, 2007, at 3:47 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> With the latest commit to sandbox, I have all the artifacts building
> successfully. We have good assemblies too. Tthe groupId and artifactId
> of all the artifacts have essentially remained the same.

I noticed that the groupIds in the poms don't always match their
placement in the svn directory structure.   Is the intention to keep
things this way?  For example:
     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/restructure/
plugins/cxf/cxf/pom.xml

Also I'm curious what qualifies a subproject as belonging under
plugins, applications, components, configs, or modules .   Currently
it's arranged as:

applications:
# ca-helper/
# geronimo-uddi-db/