geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Draft of 2.0.2 Performance Report
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:51:33 GMT
I've been noodling on this for a bit and wanted to give y'all a
gander at what I have for the performance report at this point.  This
is based on 2.0.2 and uses DayTrader 2.0.  There are a few numbers
that are missing.  I originally had planned on not producing them but
the charts look odd with the missing numbers.  It includes a
comparison of 1.1.1 and 2.0.2 using DayTrader 1.2 and 2.0.  Heh, we
need to release those monsters.

This should be considered an alpha release but will move quickly to
final by the end of the week :)

Please provide your feedback on content, what's interesting, not, etc.

Thanks for taking a few minutes to look at the draft.

Look at http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/performance/geronimo/2.0/
Geronimo2.0.2PerformanceReport-v01draft.pdf

Thanks