geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] 2.0: Failed for Revision: 587047
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:11:37 GMT

On Oct 23, 2007, at 4:17 AM, Peter Petersson wrote:

> I still have problem building G v2.0.2 from svn tag
> org.apache.xbean:xbean-naming:jar:3.2-r579367 is missing anyone
> else seeing this ?
> regards

That's caused by a build of xbean created by OpenEJB. The jar file
can be found here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/repo/org/apache/xbean/xbean-
naming/3.2-r579367/xbean-naming-3.2-r579367.jar

Some other people have reported a problem with 2.0.2 builds. It
builds ok for me. However, obviously failing for some. The error
seems to depend upon how maven computes release numbers/determines
remote repositories to be searched. We added some maven excludes to
avoid the problem, but doesn't seem to have resolved the problem...

You can download the jar file into your repo manually or add the
following repo to your local config:

     <repository>
       <id>openejb-3rdparty-builds</id>
       <name>3rd Party Build Repository</name>