geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: MDB with JPA in JTA mode fails - looking for help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:03:23 GMT
> At this point I think everything is working correctly except
> transaction logging in the tm, so unless your server crashes during
> the commit process you should be getting the effects you want.

The server works fine despite the ERRORs about tx. If there're
harmless, I can live with them. I'm going to describe the app on our
wiki so others can tweak it even further (and hopefully use it as a
reference application to get rid of the annoying ERRORs).

> For reasons that escape me the openejb3 mdb support wasn't written to
> work with our tms recovery methods so until someone adds support to
> openejb3 we're going to keep seeing this message.

Would you provide some hints as to where to look at to fix it? What
part of openejb3 should unit tests cover to cause the issue surfaced?

Thanks Dave for your help!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski