geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Simple Web Service with JAX-WS fails with SOAPFaultException: Could not send Message
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:56:40 GMT
On 10/9/07, Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was this before or after you added <context-root> element in
> geronimo-web.xml? :)

I'm sure it wasn't, but am not certain now ;-)

> The sample works without and breaks with that new context-root. If you
> change the context-root of the web application you also have to update
> the <service-ref> element.

Oh, I should've known that. Sorry for the noise if the change was the culprit.

> I'm going to remove the <context-root> element you added because it
> will make the wiki page out of date (the very last part). Unless, of
> course you want to update it (urls and the screen shot).

Please don't remove it - I'll update the doc when the example starts
working again ;-) Actually, I was about to change it completely, but
had not much time to work on it today.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski