geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] G 2.0.2 Release plan
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:22:26 GMT

All,
I've created a 2.0.2 release branch -- https://svn.apache.org/repos/
asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.0.2

And have updated the branches/2.0 version to be 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT (with
a helping hand from Donald :)

Vamsi is working on an update to the CA Helper in the console.
Joe B is working on a JNDI mapped name problem for MEJB.

Beyond those two, I don't think there is any more work to do on
2.0.2. As soon as they are complete, I'll start working on spinning
up an RC.

Oh, there is one more thing... We need to release the 2.0.2 versions
of geronimo-transaction and geronimo-connector. I starting to work on
this now. I'll either start release proceedings prior to, or
concurrently with G 2.0.2.

--kevan