geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS Plugin
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:25:27 GMT
IIRC the branch uses apacheds 1.5.1 and geronimo trunk and the trunk
uses apacheds bigbang branch from a couple weeks ago and geronimo trunk.

Modifying the branch to work with geronimo 2.0.2 is probably not too
hard but will definitely result in a non-forward-compatible plugin.
If you want to supply a patch we can make a branch for a 2.0.2
compatible plugin and consider releasing it.  Also plugins in 2.0.2
are a lot harder to deal with than in g. trunk.

thanks
david jencks