geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:55:13 GMT
Why not just have this in the root pom

             <geronimo.osgi.import.pkg>*</geronimo.osgi.import.pkg>
             <geronimo.osgi.export.pkg>javax.*</
geronimo.osgi.export.pkg>
             <geronimo.osgi.private.pkg>*</geronimo.osgi.private.pkg>

Then the modules' pom would be more simple because we could remove
both <geronimo.osgi.export.pkg/> and < geronimo.osgi.private.pkg/>.

Also, IIRC, you don't need to explicitly set the bundle's name and
symbolic name since the default works quite nicely.

Regards,
Alan