geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: jetty jee5 assembly broken in branches/2.0
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:25:57 GMT
Disabling AJP by default makes a lot of sense.  Users that are
interested will seek it out.

I think 25 threads per core as a default makes sense as a good
starting point.  Assuming most people would run a 4-way for
"production" a default in the thread pool like 100 is  a good
starting point.

I'm taking a stab at the core pool size which I think should 25 with
a max of 100.