geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From annaiah <annai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting invalid option: -javaagent:
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:29:00 GMT

We would like  to know how to set this -javaagent parameter in JAVA_OPTS.
We are facing some problem while running the geronima batch file with
geronima debug command .
I have copied the console message below after running the command geronima
debug,
I have made the font bold at the place of occurrence of the problem.

E:\geronimo-1.1.1\bin>call "E:\geronimo-1.1.1\bin\setJavaEnv.bat"
xyz Profiler Home:   C:\Xyzprofiler3.0
classpath:      .;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\aspectjrt.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\li
b\concrete.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\aspects.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\age
nt.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\servlet.jar
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   E:\geronimo-1.1.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   E:\geronimo-1.1.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: E:\geronimo-1.1.1\var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_02
Note: The jdb debugger will start Geronimo in another process and connect to
it.

      To terminate Geronimo when running under jdb, run the "geronimo stop"
comm
and
      in another window.  Do not use Ctrl-C as that will terminate the jdb
clien
      (the debugger itself) but will not stop the Geronimo process.
JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_02
Radien Profiler Home:   C:\Xyzprofiler3.0
classpath:      C:\Xyzprofiler3.0;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\agent.jar;
C:\XyzProfiler3.0\lib\aspects.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\concrete.jar;
C:\XyzProfiler3.0\lib\aspectjrt.jar;.;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\aspectjrt.jar;
C:\XyzProfiler3.0\lib\concrete.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\aspects.jar;
C:\XyzProfiler3.0\lib\agent.jar;C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\servlet.jar
classssssssssssss pathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  JVM_ARGS: "-Xruninfprof"

// facing problem here

invalid option: -javaagent:C:\Xyzprofiler3.0\lib\ajweaver.jar

where options include:
    -help             print out this message and exit
    -sourcepath <directories separated by ";">
                      directories in which to look for source files
    -attach <address>
                      attach to a running VM at the specified address using
stan
dard connector
    -listen <address>
                      wait for a running VM to connect at the specified
address
using standard connector
    -listenany
                      wait for a running VM to connect at any available
address
using standard connector
    -launch
                      launch VM immediately instead of waiting for 'run'
command

    -listconnectors   list the connectors available in this VM
    -connect <connector-name>:<name1>=<value1>,...
                      connect to target VM using named connector with listed
arg
ument values
    -dbgtrace [flags] print info for debugging jdb
    -tclient          run the application in the Hotspot(tm) Performance
Engine
(Client)
    -tserver          run the application in the Hotspot(tm) Performance
Engine
(Server)

options forwarded to debuggee process:
    -v -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                      turn on verbose mode
    -D<name>=<value>  set a system property
    -classpath <directories separated by ";">
                      list directories in which to look for classes
    -X<option>        non-standard target VM option

<class> is the name of the class to begin debugging
<arguments> are the arguments passed to the main() method of <class>

For command help type 'help' at jdb prompt

E:\geronimo-1.1.1\bin>

Please let me know , where the problem is occurring.