geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From annaiah <>
Subject getting invalid option: -javaagent:
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:42:43 GMT

Hi all,
we are running our application  on Geronimo,  we want our apllication to be
profile by making use of a profiler to know details like CPU usage
So we are calling profiler in geronimo batch file.
when we debug the geronimo batch file , we are getting the following

invalid option: -javaagent:C:\Profiler\lib\xyz.jar

the same profiler is working for other apllication server like JBoss, but
not working well with the
we are unable to trace  where the problem is .
please could u tell where we are going wrong.

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message