geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying snapshots of the samples to a new location in m2-snapshot-repo
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:40:12 GMT
When I mentioned "parity" between svn and the wiki I really meant to
stress the same stuff showing both locations, which I think Jarek's
suggestion would help achieve.    Another idea would be to build and
deploy the samples using maven.  Then we could point the wiki page at
the maven repo for both the compiled binary and for the source.zip
(which is automatically created by maven).

Best wishes,
Paul