geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevan Miller" <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What exactly is going into 2.0.2?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:36:32 GMT
> Speaking of versions I think we should go to openjpa 1.0.0.... the
> trunk build has been broken for a bit since the -r* snapshot openejb
> was using seems to have disappeared.

Hmm. A while back, I moved branches/2.0 and trunk to OpenJPA
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and deleted the private builds from our repo (or at
least thought i did). I moved the version to 1.0.0 earlier today.

I confess that I didn't build trunk. But I did build branches/2.0
without a problem.

I'm reinstalling the OS on my dev machine. So, I can't really check on
this, ATM.

--kevan