geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:52:16 GMT
Yeah, good point.
I've managed to somehow include both versions in the manifest.
The specification version (javamail 1.4) goes into the package version
for OSGi, whereas the maven version (1.2-SNAPSHOT) goes into the
Bundle-Version manifest entry.
I suppose this is the right way to deal with that, but the OSGi expert
may be able to confirm that.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet