geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:33:28 GMT
Well, I previously used an OSGified bundle of stax-api that only
contained java.xml.stream packages.  The geronimo one contains other
classes in javax.xml* packages, so I've first tried to export all
these packages from the bundle.  When I did that, I end up with the
following exception in my test:
  Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException

I've just changed the directive to export only javax.xml.stream*
packages in the geronimo jar and it worked well.  I have no clear
explanation for that yet though ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet