geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:17:28 GMT
So I've just commited a patch for everybody to review.
I have tested some of the bundles inside servicemix 4.0, so at least
i'm confident it won't break servicemix ;-)
Seriously, they seem to be ok, though i had to limit the exported
package from stax-api to javax.xml.stream* to not clash with other
packages from the system bundle (I suppose this is the reason).
See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet