geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:42:10 GMT
So I have something more consistent, but I can really put it as a
patch as it involves copying from tags to trunk, so I guess I'll just
commit it for review.
The only problem I have comes from the commonj spec: the package is
java.commonj and it seems the felix plugin does not really like java.*
packages and consider them as reserved... So I doubt this one can be
OSGified right now.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet