geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:42:55 GMT
Wait, wait....
I'm just talking about making the needed changes to add the manifest
entries so that the current jars can be recognized as valid OSGi
bundles.  This can be easily done using the felix maven plugin.   The
jars would be a minor update of the existing ones and would be
published to the same location (the maven repo).
The goal is just to have these jars available to use in an OSGi
environment for other projects.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet