geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:40:36 GMT
For ServiceMix 4.0, which will be based on OSGi, I will need to have
OSGified versions of some of the spec jars that geronimo provides.
It's quite easy to do in ServiceMix (see
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/branches/servicemix-4.0/bundles/
for servlet, j2ee-management, jms mainly), but I think it would be
more useful for other projects if the specs jars were bundles
themselves.

This is quite a simple process that can be done incrementally without
any real side effect and low risk of regression.  So unless someone
objects, I'd like to start working on that.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet