geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject PostgreSQL TranQL RA's now available
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 02:05:39 GMT
I put together a set of RAs for Postgres databases.  There is a local
and XA transaction variety.   I haven't tested them yet but these
should work fine.  If someone has time or a setup to give them a spin
that would be excellent.

You'll need this jar for PostgreSQL 8.2 http://jdbc.postgresql.org/
download/postgresql-8.2-506.jdbc3.jar.

All PostgreSQL drivers can be found at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/
download.html

I decided to version the TranQL RA at the level of the corresponding
DB to make things a little less confusing; at least for me :)

The drivers are called:

org.tranql/tranql-connector-postgresql-local/8.2-SNAPSHOT/rar
org.tranql/tranql-connector-postgresql-xa/8.2-SNAPSHOT/rar

If I have time I'll spin them up later but I haven't used PostgreSQL
before so if someone else has time that would be great.

Matt