geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Wiki clean up...
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:36:20 GMT
I just rand into some really old-arse stuff in the wiki, and I didn't
really look to hard to find more, but I started adorning stuff that
is growing stale with:

{warning:title=Stale Content}
The content of this page is growing stale and may or may not contain
relevant, useful or correct information.
{warning}

I think we need to clean this stuff up... nothing is worse IMO than
information that is irrelevant, misleading or completely invalid.
And well, I'm smelling a lot of that in the wiki...

Lets clean it up, delete the stuff that isn't relevant anymore and
try to take better care of the content in here...

--jason