geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Anyone want to smoke test tranql adapters?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:00:21 GMT
I made one code change and a whole lot of build cleanup in the tranql
adapters and I'd like to release them, but I'm not set up to try most
of them out at all.  Is anyone able to give any of them a try?

We have..

generic
db2
derby
mysql
oracle
postgres

IIUC Matt's going to try to do at least the db2 connectors and maybe
mysql.  If anyone want to try out one of the others let me know and
I'll send them to you (or you can build from trunk, although the
sequence of stuff to build may be a bit hard to figure out)

thanks
david jencks