geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject [DISCUSS] G 2.0.2 Release plan
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:55:19 GMT
I think it's time to start rolling out a 2.0.2 release. There have
been a number of fixes in response to user issues, since 2.0.1. Time,
I think, to make these available in a release. We'd also be able to
make use of released versions of OpenJPA, Axis2, and hopefully
OpenEjb, whittling away at our local builds...

I think we have one must-fix problem that is outstanding -- the MEJB
security issue. Assuming we resolve this problem, are there any other
issues which must be resolved prior to a 2.0.2 release?

Assuming we're in general agreement, I'd set a goal of creating a
release candidate by next Friday (Sept 21). I'm volunteering to be
the release manager.

View raw message