geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates to "Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject" website
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:06:09 GMT
Tim,
Thanks for the updates. Below are some more:

9) In "Release Notes"
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-2.0.0.txt
We must mention (may be under Requirements: section) the changes required in
"eclipse.ini" if users are using Sun JDK 1.5.0_11.
(http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg51412.html)

10) There is no mention! of
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/RC3/build.xml. As you were
pointing out on the other thread, it will be good idea to create a wiki page
for "Install & Get Started" instructions and capture all information in
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/RC3/Geronimo_Eclipse_Plugin_2.0.0_Instructions-RC3.txtincluding
the availability of
build.xml, and put a link to it from
http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

11) One more help Tim ;) Under News section of
http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html please change the title of
"Above presentation updated for Geronimo 2.0.1" to "Above presentation
updated for Java EE 5.0 & Geronimo 2.0.1".

Between are there any instructions on how to update our website? I would
like to add my name under http://geronimo.apache.org/committers.html ;)

Thanks,
Shiva