geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:57:54 GMT
Summarizing list of things to be completed before we re-spin RC3:
1) Fix problem reported by Lin (a JIRA for this will be opened)
2) Open a JIRA to make sure we don't loose track of updating "build.xml " to
use WTP 2.0.1 once they are GAed. This probably will happen after GEP
2.0gets released.
3) Fix license files as reported in GERONIMODEVTOOLS-207
4) Fix GERONIMODEVTOOLS-205 [Jacek happy? ;) ]

Please feel free to add if we have missed something very important.

Thanks,
Shiva

On 9/14/07, Tim McConnell <tim.mcconne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vote is canceled. An RC3 will be forthcoming very shortly.....
>
> Tim McConnell wrote:
> > Hi, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
> > 2.0.0 RC2 (to correspond with the Geronimo 2.0.1 Server release).
> > Changes from RC1 include:
> >
> > 1.  Updates to License/Notice files
> > 2.  Numerous JIRA fixes
> >

> > The deployable zip file is here:
> >
> > ---->
> >
> http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/RC2/g-eclipse-plugin-2.0.0-deployable-RC2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emcconne/releases/RC2/g-eclipse-plugin-2.0.0-deployable-RC2.zip>
> >

> > The update site zip file is here:
> >
> > ---->
> > http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/RC2/g-eclipse-plugin-2.0.0-updatesite-RC2.zip
>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Emcconne/releases/RC2/g-eclipse-plugin-2.0.0-updatesite-RC2.zip>
> >

> > The current svn location is here (revision number 575055):
> >
> > ---->
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.0.0
>

> > The future svn location will be here:
> >
> > ---->
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.0.0
>

> > There is a rudimentary set of install instructions available at the URL
> > below that will hopefully describe the necessary prereqs and steps
> > required to install and run the plugin. I'm in the process of creating
> > Wiki pages for the Plugin Release Process and General Information about
> > the plugin, and would like to use this document as a base for the
> > General Information page. So, I would be very interested in getting
> > feedback on these instructions:
> >
> > ---->
> > http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/RC2/Geronimo_Eclipse_Plugin_2.0.0_Instructions-RC2.txt
>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Emcconne/releases/RC2/Geronimo_Eclipse_Plugin_2.0.0_Instructions-RC2.txt>
> >

> > Additionally, there is an ant build.xml file that can be used to
> > download all the prereqs for the plugin. It is documented in the
> > instructions.
> > Finally, I've created a Staging Site that used to test the update
> > manager functions of Eclipse for downloading both the plugin itself and
> > the Geronimo Server. This is also documented in the instructions.
> >
> > The vote will conclude at 11:00 PM EST on Saturday, September 15th.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Tim McConnell
> >

> --
> Thanks,
> Tim McConnell

bodyAttributes NonePositionLeft: 0pxTop: 0pxWidth: 581pxHeight: 280pxOther Font
Family:arial,sans-serifFont Size:13.2667pxAncestors

html
Children

br

span