geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:59:47 GMT
Let's do both "move the current J2G files from sandbox/j2g to
devtools/trunk/j2g" and "update the Development Tools section of the
Geronimo site" at the earliest.

In http://www.mail-archive.com/user@geronimo.apache.org/msg07349.html a user
was still using some old wiki docs (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/jboss-to-geronimo-jca-migration.html) for
migrating from JBoss to Geronimo. I think it would be a good idea to update
all related wiki docs (like the one above) with a highlighted link at the
top pointing to the availability of J2G toolkit.

- Shiva