geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Plugin progress
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 02:21:06 GMT
With a little more work I'm now able to start with framework and add
jetty, jasper, and jetty-admin and get a working web console

I guess maybe the next step is to make the car-maven-plugin:assemble
use the plugin-install features so it builds up the config.xml and
other config files.

One or more gshell commands to deal with plugins would be pretty nice
too.

It might be worthwhile to try to figure out how we want to present
this to users.  We should be at the point where if they package their
applications as plugins then by installing those plugins into g-
framework you get a minimal server for running those applications.

thanks
david jencks