geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of Geronimo 1.1.1 plugins not yet in 2.0.1 ?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:21:41 GMT
I agree that it would be really great to have updated versions of all
the 1.x plugins.  I don't know if there are any plans to update the
plugins at http://gplugins.sourceforge.net/ for Geronimo 2.x.  If
that's not likely to happen then we should be able to use Geronimo's
svn and plugin repository at least for the Quartz plugin since it's
ASL 2.0.   Or Aaron may have a better idea in mind.

Best wishes,
Paul