geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb-deployer config
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:48:52 GMT
   I had to repeat the <security> stuff in plan.xml to make it work!
Now I am getting this exception which is a good thing..

Thanks
Anita

java.rmi.AccessException: Unauthorized Access by Principal Denied
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.convertException(EJBInvocationHandler.java:211)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.EJBHomeHandler._invoke(EJBHomeHandler.java:156)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBInvocationHandler.java:115)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.proxy.Jdk13InvocationHandler.invoke(Jdk13InvocationHandler.java:52)
	at $Proxy0.create(Unknown Source)
	at Jsr77Client.main(Jsr77Client.java:103)