geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MEJB Question
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:03:52 GMT

On Sep 20, 2007, at 8:56 AM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:

>    I am leaning towards deploying MEJB as an EJBModule. To auto deploy
> this I will be adding an mejb config. Are there any objections?

no :-)

I've been wondering if we should try to separate mejb security from
other security somehow and thought perhaps we should use a
GeronimoGroupPrincipal named mejb or mejb-admin.  I think this would
make it easier to e.g. give someone access to the web console but not
the mejb or vice-versa.  If we wanted to be even fancier we could try
mejb-read and mejb-write.

Would this improve modularity or just create more difficult
configuration?

thanks
david jencks