geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <dblev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: XML Schemas on the site
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:05:30 GMT

On Sep 18, 2007, at 7:07 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> I talked with Dave Blevins about this, maybe I got it wrong. Dave
> can you take a look at this?

We should still use the same schema from G 1.2 for now.  There's a
lot of documentation for it, it's used in the tck, the j2g tool uses
it.  It's not going anywhere for long while :)

Along those lines, I was helping out a user on irc and wanted to show
them the openejb-jar.xml doc but there's no xml in it.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/openejb-jarxml.html

What happened to it?

-David