geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Server monitoring and Management plugin
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:19:54 GMT
I have attached a new combined mrc.zip file that contains both the
mrc-server and the mrc-client sharing a pom to compile both, as well as 100%
correct license.txt files, notice.txt files, and ASL license headers in all
files. It also has the correct directory structure to be directly imported
into geronimo/sandbox (has branches/tags/trunk, everything is in the trunk
the the archive).

Here's the link to the jira again:

If someone would be so kind as to maybe import this into sandbox for some
easier development for viet and I, that would be fantastic =)

--
Erik B. Craig