geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:46:17 GMT
Lin,

On 9/19/07, Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com> wrote:

> I started looking at the J2G documentation on the wiki.  Two immediate
> questions come up and I hope someone can help answering them:
>
> 1) Does this tool support/been tested on Geronimo 2.0 or 2.0.1?

The tool supports and was tested against 2.0.x as well as the 2.0.1 release

2) Does this tool migrate Jave EE 5 deployment plans?

As far as migrating Java EE 5 deployment plans, am I correct in assuming you
are asking whether it supports the newer features added to the Java EE 5
compatible plans? In which case, yes it does.

If someone can point me to the samples tests that have been used to test
> the tool, that would be great!

The tool was primarily tested against Daytrader 1.2 for source
identification as well as new geronimo deployment plan generation.

I hope this answers your questions.
--
Erik B. Craig