geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:30:51 GMT
Yes!

I am all for this, especially so we can progress it onto the Development
Tools section of the Geronimo site to make it more noticeable and easily
accessible to people interested in migrating applications, as right now the
only way to download it or even be aware of it is by digging through our
wiki.

--
Erik B. Craig