geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding j2g to site
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:22:58 GMT
As with Jason, I agree. This should probably be moved out of sandbox and
into dev tools at this point, but I am unfamiliar with the process and lack
access if it would just be a simple move that wouldn't require a vote.
Am I correct in guessing the ultimate destination for a binary release of
j2g would be the apache mirror servers as our Geronimo server releases go
to, or would it just reside in perhaps the SVN repository, or maybe a
committer's personal apache web space?

Thanks
--
Erik B. Craig