geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb-deployer config
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 03:42:21 GMT
I took a quick look and I think we might be able to copy the parts of
OpenejbSystemGBean that the deployer needs into a gbean in the
openejb-deployer module.  I'm not sure what the resource adapter and
persistence unit collections are doing.... we may be able to replace
them with queries against the app's Configuration, which is basically
how the geronimo 1.x deployer found stuff.

I'll attach what I came up with so far to GERONIMO-3481.  My guess is
it might deploy ejbs modules that don't have mdbs or external
persistence units.

thanks
david jencks