geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r573772 - in /tomcat: sandbox/gdev6x/ trunk/
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:47:49 GMT
Thanks Filip for your continuing support of the Geronimo project, and
of course for the important contributions you make to the Tomcat
project.   It must be frustrating to take a step back when so much
progress has been made.  But you did the right thing for the
community and I'm confident things will get back on track quickly.

Best wishes,
Paul