geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo box on Download page still says 1.1
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 04:57:04 GMT
OK, after dusting off my old and very basic photoshop skills, and following the idea Shiva
pointed out, I created a new template for the  software box. It has some minor differences
which I think makes it look a little bit better. The good thing is that now we have the .psd
source files and I tried to be as clear as I could with the labeling the layers.

I committed the new templates and samples here.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/art/sandbox/Hernan/

Cheers!
Hernan